- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 50
- Preparation Time: 20min
- 1 18-oz. jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter softened
- 3 cups Golden Grahams cereal, crumbed in food processor
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 6-oz. package butterscotch morsels or 1/2 cup.
- Beat peanut butter and butter at medium speed until smooth and creamy with electric mixer.
- Add cereal crumbs and powdered sugar by hand with spoon until well-blended.
- Using a melon scoop, shape into one-inch balls. Cover and chill one hour.
- Melt butterscotch morsels in microwave-safe dish until creamy and smooth.
- Drizzle over bon bons.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More