- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: it depends
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryIf you love peanut butter, you will love these. Even if you don't love peanut butter, you will love these. It doesn't make sense. They.are.delightful. I was searching online one day and stumbled upon this little gem. Enjoy!
- 1 pkg Nutter Butter Cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (i used crunchy for the texture)
- 8 oz chocolate flavored candy coating (I used Ambrosia Brand)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- Place cookies in food processor and pulse into fine crumbs.
- Mix crumbs with softened cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Mold into balls and refrigerate for one hour.
- Melt chocolate and dip balls. Let sit until chocolate sets (about 20 min).
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts if desired.