- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: it depends
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 pkg Nutter Butter Cookies
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (i used crunchy for the texture)
- 8 oz chocolate flavored candy coating (I used Ambrosia Brand)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- Place cookies in food processor and pulse into fine crumbs.
- Mix crumbs with softened cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Mold into balls and refrigerate for one hour.
- Melt chocolate and dip balls. Let sit until chocolate sets (about 20 min).
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts if desired.
NotesIf you love peanut butter, you will love these. Even if you don't love peanut butter, you will love these. It doesn't make sense. They.are.delightful. I was searching online one day and stumbled upon this little gem. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More