- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 pies
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 c milk
- 2 c confectioner's sugar
- 2/3 c crunchy peanut butter
- 2 c frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 9" graham cracker crusts
- 3/4 c chocolate syrup
- 1 c salted peanuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and milk until blended.
- Mix in the sugar and peanut butter until smooth, then fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into all 3 graham cracker crusts. Drizzle each with chocolate syrup and peanuts. Cover and freeze for about 2 hours.
- Let stand about 10 minutes before serving
NotesThese are so good! They taste just like a nutty buddy. The recipe makes 3 pies so I keep them in my freezer and when company comes over I just pull one out, let thaw for about 10 minutes and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More