- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 pies
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 c milk
- 2 c confectioner's sugar
- 2/3 c crunchy peanut butter
- 2 c frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 9" graham cracker crusts
- 3/4 c chocolate syrup
- 1 c salted peanuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and milk until blended.
- Mix in the sugar and peanut butter until smooth, then fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into all 3 graham cracker crusts. Drizzle each with chocolate syrup and peanuts. Cover and freeze for about 2 hours.
- Let stand about 10 minutes before serving
NotesThese are so good! They taste just like a nutty buddy. The recipe makes 3 pies so I keep them in my freezer and when company comes over I just pull one out, let thaw for about 10 minutes and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More