NUTTY BUDDY PIE
- Servings: 3 pies
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 c milk
- 2 c confectioner's sugar
- 2/3 c crunchy peanut butter
- 2 c frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 9" graham cracker crusts
- 3/4 c chocolate syrup
- 1 c salted peanuts, chopped
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and milk until blended.
Mix in the sugar and peanut butter until smooth, then fold in the whipped topping.
Spoon mixture into all 3 graham cracker crusts. Drizzle each with chocolate syrup and peanuts. Cover and freeze for about 2 hours.
Let stand about 10 minutes before serving