- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 pies
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 c milk
- 2 c confectioner's sugar
- 2/3 c crunchy peanut butter
- 2 c frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 9" graham cracker crusts
- 3/4 c chocolate syrup
- 1 c salted peanuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and milk until blended.
- Mix in the sugar and peanut butter until smooth, then fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into all 3 graham cracker crusts. Drizzle each with chocolate syrup and peanuts. Cover and freeze for about 2 hours.
- Let stand about 10 minutes before serving
NotesThese are so good! They taste just like a nutty buddy. The recipe makes 3 pies so I keep them in my freezer and when company comes over I just pull one out, let thaw for about 10 minutes and serve.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More