- Cooking Time: 17-20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts®
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 slices wheat bread, toasted & torn into pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 1 yellow habanera, minced
- 1 orange habanera, minced
- 2 tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts® and toasted bread until coarsely ground; transfer to a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl beat eggs, season generously with salt and pepper. Pour flour into a third medium bowl and set up a breading station.
- Dredge chicken breasts in flour, then coat in egg and finally roll in Buffalo Nuts® breading, until completely coated. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Put goat cheese on top of each hot chicken breast.
- Garnish with mixed habaneras and parsley.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Nutty Buffalo Chicken, was created by Quantel Floyd.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More