- Cooking Time: 17-20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts®
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 slices wheat bread, toasted & torn into pieces
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 1 yellow habanera, minced
- 1 orange habanera, minced
- 2 tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse Tropical Food’s Buffalo Nuts® and toasted bread until coarsely ground; transfer to a medium bowl.
- In another medium bowl beat eggs, season generously with salt and pepper. Pour flour into a third medium bowl and set up a breading station.
- Dredge chicken breasts in flour, then coat in egg and finally roll in Buffalo Nuts® breading, until completely coated. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Put goat cheese on top of each hot chicken breast.
- Garnish with mixed habaneras and parsley.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Nutty Buffalo Chicken, was created by Quantel Floyd.
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More