- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 3 cups almonds
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Divide popcorn and almonds between 2 ungreased 9x13 inch baking dishes.
- Heat brown sugar, margarine, corn syrup, and salt until mixture simmers; stir constantly. Remove from heat and add baking soda.
- Pour mixture over the popped corn; stir until coated well.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
My Family Cookbook
Cooking with SabraSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More