NUTTY CHEESE DOG BITES
- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 95
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup of grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of cottage cheese
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups of unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cups of finely chopped walnuts
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Mix together the cheeses in a large bowl.
Add oil, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
Slowly stir in the flour, mix it well until the dough can be easily molded.
Break off the pieces of dough the size of marbles, shape them into balls, and roll in walnuts.
Place on the ungreased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Store the cooled cookies in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.