- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 95
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup of grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of cottage cheese
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups of unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cups of finely chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Mix together the cheeses in a large bowl.
- Add oil, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Slowly stir in the flour, mix it well until the dough can be easily molded.
- Break off the pieces of dough the size of marbles, shape them into balls, and roll in walnuts.
- Place on the ungreased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Store the cooled cookies in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More