- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1(18.5 oz.)pkg.Devil's food cake mix
- 1(120z.)can evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 25 large marshmallows
- 14 oz. flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 3 oz. toasted almond slivers
- Mix cake mix and bake as directed in a 9x13 cake pan.
- In saucepan,combine 1/2 can of milk and 1 1/2 cups sugar. Bring mixture to a rapid boil. Quickly remove from heat and add marshmallows. Stir until melted. Stir in coconut.Pour mixture over top of cake.
- In saucepan,combine remaining sugar and remaining milk. Bring to a boil.Remove from heat and add butter or margarine and chocolate chips. Stir until melted. Mix in toasted almond slivers.Pour mixture over top of coconut topped cake. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- cake tastes best if baked the day before
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More