- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1(18.5 oz.)pkg.Devil's food cake mix
- 1(120z.)can evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 25 large marshmallows
- 14 oz. flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 3 oz. toasted almond slivers
- Mix cake mix and bake as directed in a 9x13 cake pan.
- In saucepan,combine 1/2 can of milk and 1 1/2 cups sugar. Bring mixture to a rapid boil. Quickly remove from heat and add marshmallows. Stir until melted. Stir in coconut.Pour mixture over top of cake.
- In saucepan,combine remaining sugar and remaining milk. Bring to a boil.Remove from heat and add butter or margarine and chocolate chips. Stir until melted. Mix in toasted almond slivers.Pour mixture over top of coconut topped cake. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- cake tastes best if baked the day before
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
NFPG Recipe Collection
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More