- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 42 Club Crackers (1/3 of a box)
- 1/2 cup real butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- favorite chopped nuts
- Place crackers in a single layer on a foil lined sheet.
- In a saucepan over medium heat melt the butter.
- Add sugar and bring to a boil- stirring constantly.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour evenly over crackers,
- then sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 350* for about 8 minutes.
- Remove crackers and put them on a wire rack.
- When cooled- store in an airtight container.
- Can be Frozen.
- I also melt chocolate chips and drizzle over when first done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More