- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 42 Club Crackers (1/3 of a box)
- 1/2 cup real butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- favorite chopped nuts
- Place crackers in a single layer on a foil lined sheet.
- In a saucepan over medium heat melt the butter.
- Add sugar and bring to a boil- stirring constantly.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour evenly over crackers,
- then sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 350* for about 8 minutes.
- Remove crackers and put them on a wire rack.
- When cooled- store in an airtight container.
- Can be Frozen.
- I also melt chocolate chips and drizzle over when first done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More