- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 42 Club Crackers (1/3 of a box)
- 1/2 cup real butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- favorite chopped nuts
- Place crackers in a single layer on a foil lined sheet.
- In a saucepan over medium heat melt the butter.
- Add sugar and bring to a boil- stirring constantly.
- Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Pour evenly over crackers,
- then sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 350* for about 8 minutes.
- Remove crackers and put them on a wire rack.
- When cooled- store in an airtight container.
- Can be Frozen.
- I also melt chocolate chips and drizzle over when first done.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Babette's Test Kitchen
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More