NUTTY FUDGE PROTEIN BAR
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/3 cups chocolate protein powder (I use Champion Whey Stack)
- 1 oz square unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 oz chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- Melt butter, cream cheese, peanut butter and chocolate in bowl in microwave and mix together very well.
- Add splenda and vanilla, mix well again.
- Add pecans and protein powder and mix.
- Place in a baking pan, press down and refrigerate.
- When cooled and hardened, cut into 20 square bars. This does not get baked but the mixture will be warm from heating the first five ingredients in the microwave.
Notes(from OH friend Ann B/Ann in TX)
Makes 20 bars
(Based on using real butter and cream cheese, could be lower if diet butter, lowfat cream cheese, or if applesauce is substituted for the butter.) I am sure these would be good using sugarfree chocolate but I prefer not to have the extra calories or manitol.
Grams Per big bar: