- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1 pound package powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Step 1 - Line the baking pan with foil, letting the foil hang over the pan's edges. Grease foil with butter or margarine. Set aside until Step 5. Step 2 - Stir powdered sugar and cocoa powder together in a large mixing bowl. Set aside until Step 4. Step 3 - Stir togeter the dry milk powder and water in small saucepan until powder is dissolved. Add the half cup butter or margarine. Put pan on to burner to medium heat. Cook just until mixture boils, using the wooden spoon to stir all the time to melt the butter or margarine. Turn burner off. Remove pan from burner. Step 4 - Pour the melted butter mixture into the powdered sugar mixture in mixing bowl. Stir with wooden spoon until smooth. add the choped nuts, if you like, and stir with wooden spoon until combined. Step 5 - Pour fudge into prepared pan, spearding it evenly. While fudge is still warm, use the table knife and ruler to mark the surface with 1-inch squares. Chill several houres or until fude is firm. Step 6 - When fudge is firm, use the foil to lift it out of the pan. Using the sharp knife, cut fuge into squares - or - cut into shapes using cookie cuters. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More