- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pkg. (about 3.4 oz.) butterscotch-flavored instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups (about 8 oz.) Butterscotch Morsels
- Nougat Filling (see recipe)
- Caramel Layer (see recipe)
- Icing (see recipe)
- For the cookie base: PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line 17 x 11 x 1-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add pudding mix, eggs and vanilla extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 1/3 cups butterscotch morsels. Spread and pat dough evenly into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE for 10 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Carefully hold pan 2 to 3-inches above a heat-resistant surface and allow pan to drop. (This creates a chewier cookie base.) Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More