- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken (2 to 3 pounds), cut up
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- In a shallow dish, combine biscuit mix, pecans and seasonings; mix well. Dip chicken pieces in milk; coat generously with pecan mixture.
- Place in a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish. Drizzle butter over chicken. Bake, uncovered at 350º for 1 hour or until juices run clear.
NotesI got the Taste of Home Prize Winning Recipes book from a friend and I made this...it is REALLY good.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More