- Cooking Time: 27 to 32
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups AP flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1/4 cup coarsley chopped pecans
- Butterscotch drizzle:
- 1/2 cup butterscoth flavored chips
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 325.
- Beat butter and powdered sugar until mixed.
- Stir in flour and finelt chopped pecans.
- Press into ungreased jelly roll pan (15.5 x 10.5 x 1) with lightly floured fingers.
- Sprinkle with toffee bits and coarsely chopped pecans; press lightly into dough.
- Bake 27 - 32 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Place pan on wire rack.
- Cool slightly, about 15 minutes.
- For triangles, cut into 2 1/2 inch squares with nonserrated knife, then cut each square diagonally in half.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with butterscoth drizzle.
- Butterscotch Drizzle:
- Place ingredients in a small microwavable dish. Microwave uncovered on high about 1 minute or until chips are softenedl stir until smooth.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Social Cookbook
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More