- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 2
- 1 quart Orange Juice
- 2 cups milk or soy milk
- 1 cup of plain or honey yogurt (optional)
- Blend with a mixer or in a blender.
- Serve chilled with an orange slice.
- Store any left over o milk in a plastic pitcher, in the refrigerator.
- If you haven't much else in the house for breakfast, this beverage alone, or with muffins, makes a good breakfast!
NotesThis simple breakfast drink should be listed under breakfast, but that catergory doesn't seem to have a listing for milk. But neither does the beverage category, so far.
Don't have much in the house. or need something nutrishis and soothing
to drink? Here's the solution, you need!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More