OLD BAY SHRIMP AND PASTA SALAD
- 2 cups small shell pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
Cook pasta in boiling salted water as directed on package.
Rinse under cold water.
Place cooked pasta, shrimp, celery, green and red bell peppers and red onion in large bowl; toss to blend well.
Mix mayonnaise, Italian dressing and Old Bay in small bowl.
Pour over pasta mixture; mix well. Cover.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle with additional Old Bay, if desired