- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups small shell pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water as directed on package.
- Rinse under cold water.
- Drain well.
- Place cooked pasta, shrimp, celery, green and red bell peppers and red onion in large bowl; toss to blend well.
- Mix mayonnaise, Italian dressing and Old Bay in small bowl.
- Pour over pasta mixture; mix well. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with additional Old Bay, if desired
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More