- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups small shell pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, halved
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water as directed on package.
- Rinse under cold water.
- Drain well.
- Place cooked pasta, shrimp, celery, green and red bell peppers and red onion in large bowl; toss to blend well.
- Mix mayonnaise, Italian dressing and Old Bay in small bowl.
- Pour over pasta mixture; mix well. Cover.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with additional Old Bay, if desired
Short & Sweet
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More