- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pot of coffee, sugar and cream to taste.
- 1 pkg each of Honig Spring Vegetable and Chicken Noodle Soup Mix(or Knorr soup)
- 1 "bundle" of Honig Medium Noodles (OR Any noodles)
- 1 lb of medium Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 8 Cups of Water
- 2 Carrots
- 2 stalks of Celery
- Start coffee!!!
- In a large soup pan, add 8 cups of water over high heat.
- While water is heating, take ground beef, add salt to taste, bread crumbs and an egg. Mix well. Form into small meat balls. Once water boils, add meat balls.
- Clean and chop carrots and celery into thin slices. Once meat balls have all cooked sufficently so that they float to the top, add vegetables. Bring back to a boil. Add Honig Spring Vegetable and Chicken Noodle Soup mixes. Stir.
- Take one bundle of noodles and break up by crushing in your hands and add to soup. Reduce heat and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Pour yourself a coffee, add sugar and cream to taste. Sit at Kitchen Table and enjoy 15 minutes of peace with your cup of coffee. Whenever someone enters the Kitchen, quickly get up and stir the soup so they will think you are busy and go away!
- When soup is done, you may float a single piece of bread on top to soak up some of the fat from the meatballs, remove bread before serving.
- Serve with buttered buns.
- Serves 6 to 8.
- If more people stop by, add an extra cup of water and give them smaller spoons to eat with!... LOL!!!
NotesOmatje shared this quick, delicious soup recipe. Be sure to read it all the way through. She added some chuckles. From start to finish, it should only take about a 1/2 hour to have hot, tasty soup!
Recipes for Vitality
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Cole Family Cookbook 2015See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More