- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Almond butter
- 1/2 Cup frozen bananas
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Cacao
- 1/2 Cup pitted dates (rough chop)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender (I use a Nutribullet)
- Blend about 60 seconds.
- **dates do not completely liquify, they are like tiny nuggets of yum!!
- I use frozen bananas to chill the drink. You could keep the dates in fridge too.
NotesI came across this smoothie one day at a smoothie place. It was so tasty. I wanted to try to recreate it at home and add my own style to it. The result was... OMG! WOW! It is a tasty decadent yet healthy alternative to a chocolate shake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Short & Sweet
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More