- Cooking Time: n/a
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Almond butter
- 1/2 Cup frozen bananas
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Cacao
- 1/2 Cup pitted dates (rough chop)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender (I use a Nutribullet)
- Blend about 60 seconds.
- **dates do not completely liquify, they are like tiny nuggets of yum!!
- I use frozen bananas to chill the drink. You could keep the dates in fridge too.
NotesI came across this smoothie one day at a smoothie place. It was so tasty. I wanted to try to recreate it at home and add my own style to it. The result was... OMG! WOW! It is a tasty decadent yet healthy alternative to a chocolate shake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More