- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 ½ cups uncooked medium shells (or whatever is your favorite pasta shape!)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups (per your love of cheese) shredded cheddar
- a dash of coarse salt
- a dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In greased or sprayed 12×8x2" baking dish, stir uncooked pasta, milk, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and 1 1/2 to 2 cups of the cheese until well blended.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and top with remaining shredded cheese and sprinkle liberally with paprika.
- Bake 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
NotesThis really easy, really delicious macaroni and cheese recipe my mother gave me during my bridal shower back in 1988 is so good, and yet it’s actually easier to make than stuff from a box.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More