- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 orange slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Cut six 12" x 16" rectangles of aluminum foil.
- Layer the mushrooms, pinto beans, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic in the center of each rectangle. Top with the chicken breasts and season with the salt and pepper. Top with the orange slices; drizzle with butter and orange juice concentrate. Bring the edges of the foil together and seal the ends of the foil well.
- Place the packets on the grill rack, cover, and grill for 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear.