- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 orange slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Cut six 12" x 16" rectangles of aluminum foil.
- Layer the mushrooms, pinto beans, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic in the center of each rectangle. Top with the chicken breasts and season with the salt and pepper. Top with the orange slices; drizzle with butter and orange juice concentrate. Bring the edges of the foil together and seal the ends of the foil well.
- Place the packets on the grill rack, cover, and grill for 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More