- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 orange slices
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Cut six 12" x 16" rectangles of aluminum foil.
- Layer the mushrooms, pinto beans, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic in the center of each rectangle. Top with the chicken breasts and season with the salt and pepper. Top with the orange slices; drizzle with butter and orange juice concentrate. Bring the edges of the foil together and seal the ends of the foil well.
- Place the packets on the grill rack, cover, and grill for 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken and the juices run clear.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More