- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 6 minutes
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate*
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar^
- 1/2 cup cracked ice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- * orange juice out of a carton would work fine, but the smoothie's concistency, might be thinner.
- ^ or equivalent of a sugar subsititute.
- Blend all ingredietns, except orande rind, until foamy.
- Serve in 4 cocktail glasses. Top with orange rind.
NotesThis is an any time smoothie, which even though non-alcoholic is supposed to have a daiquiri consitency.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More