- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 6 minutes
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate*
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar^
- 1/2 cup cracked ice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- * orange juice out of a carton would work fine, but the smoothie's concistency, might be thinner.
- ^ or equivalent of a sugar subsititute.
- Blend all ingredietns, except orande rind, until foamy.
- Serve in 4 cocktail glasses. Top with orange rind.
NotesThis is an any time smoothie, which even though non-alcoholic is supposed to have a daiquiri consitency.
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More