- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Parts orange juice
- 1 part Raspberry Vodka
- 1 glass
- Measure liquor/orange juice and vodka and add to shaker filled with ice. Mix - this is when you can do a little dance in celebration.
- Pour into glass & get into tub. Relax, take a breath and start to drink. You deserve it.
- TIP: Both versions can be enjoyed alone or with friends (forget about the bath and get out your poker chips).
- If making for three -
- Use 12 parts liqour or orange juice and 4 parts vodka. You will think this is too strong by how much vodka goes into the glass, but it's not. Remember, it's being enjoyed by 3!
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesOk... so out of sheer desperation (and numerous database crashes) I created this drink in two variations - one if you like chocolate and one if you like a fruity flavor.
First... draw a bath. While bath is filling up... mix the following:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More