- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Parts orange juice
- 1 part Raspberry Vodka
- 1 glass
- Measure liquor/orange juice and vodka and add to shaker filled with ice. Mix - this is when you can do a little dance in celebration.
- Pour into glass & get into tub. Relax, take a breath and start to drink. You deserve it.
- TIP: Both versions can be enjoyed alone or with friends (forget about the bath and get out your poker chips).
- If making for three -
- Use 12 parts liqour or orange juice and 4 parts vodka. You will think this is too strong by how much vodka goes into the glass, but it's not. Remember, it's being enjoyed by 3!
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesOk... so out of sheer desperation (and numerous database crashes) I created this drink in two variations - one if you like chocolate and one if you like a fruity flavor.
First... draw a bath. While bath is filling up... mix the following:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More