- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 8 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches, unwrapped
- POUR fudge topping into medium bowl. Add 1 cup of the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Add dry pudding mix; stir 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in chopped cookies; set aside.
- ARRANGE 4 of the ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on 24-inch-long piece of foil; top with half of the whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining 4 ice cream sandwiches. Frost top and sides of dessert with remaining whipped topping. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to loosely seal packet.
- FREEZE at least 4 hours before serving. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Lau Family Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More