- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup crushed OREO cookies (about 12 cookies)
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkgs (8-oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 20 OREO cookies, quartered
- PREHEAT oven to 325 degrees if using silver springform pan (or 300 degrees if using a dark non-stick springform pan). Mix crushed cookies and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Gently stir in quartered cookies. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with additional cookies, if desired.
Notes**NOTE: Regular OREO cookies are recommended, as cake does not set as well with Double Stuff
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Food Travels Through Italy
Special SmoothiesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More