- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (16.6 oz.) package OREO Cookies, divided
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8 oz. each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 F. (300 F. if using a dark non-stick pan).
- Crush 28 cookies finely; coarsely chop remaining cookies.
- Mix crushed cookies with butter or margarine; press onto the bottom and 2 inches up the side of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with a mixer until well blended; add sour cream and vanilla; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; stir in chopped cookies and pour into crust.
- Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- Run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More