- Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 (16.6 oz.) package OREO Cookies, divided
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8 oz. each) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 325 F. (300 F. if using a dark non-stick pan).
- Crush 28 cookies finely; coarsely chop remaining cookies.
- Mix crushed cookies with butter or margarine; press onto the bottom and 2 inches up the side of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with a mixer until well blended; add sour cream and vanilla; mix well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended; stir in chopped cookies and pour into crust.
- Bake 55 minutes to 1 hour or until center is almost set.
- Run a knife around the rim of the pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More