- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (1 lb. 2 oz.) OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP,thawed
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.
- Coarsely chop 15 of the cookies; set aside.
- Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter.
- Press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and chopped cookies.
- Spoon over crust; cover.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
- Prepare as directed, using 1 pkg. (18 oz.) Golden Uh-Oh! OREO Chocolate Creme Sandwich Cookies or 1 pkg. (17 oz.) OREO DOUBLE STUF Cool Mint Creme Sandwich Cookies.
NotesOREOS and Cheesecake all in one!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More