- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 (0.4-oz.) pkg. buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In shallow dish or pie pan, combine bread crumbs and salad dressing mix; mix well. Place sour cream in another shallow dish or pie pan.
- Dip chicken in sour cream, coating well. Roll coated chicken in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken on sprayed cookie sheet. If desired, spray chicken with nonstick cooking spray. Discard any remaining bread crumb mixture and sour cream.
- Bake at 375°F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More