- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Of Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Butter Or Margarine
- 2 Tablespoons Of Light Corn Syrup
- 12 Slices Of Bread
- 6 Eggs Beaten
- 1 1/2 Cups Of Milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon Of Vanilla
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Combine sugar, butter & corn syrup in a small saucepan and cook until blended. Pour syrup mixture into lightly greased 13” x 9” x 2”. Place 6 slices of bread on top of the syrup mixture. Top with second layer of slices.
- Combine milk, eggs, vanilla, salt and pour over bread slices.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes. Slice and serve.
NotesAgain from my friend, from a bed and breakfast they stayed at.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More