- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 8 Large Scones
- Preparation Time: 13-15
- For Scones
- Full box Dassant Scone Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter-melted
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats - plus 3 tablespoons
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (5 1/2 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest - grated
- Egg Wash
- 1 large egg - beaten for egg wash
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine egg, milk, and butter.
- In second bowl, combine 1 cup oats, blueberries, lemon zest with mix.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Place dough on floured board.
- Pat or roll into 8-inch circle.
- Cut into pie shaped wedges and place on baking sheet about 2-inches apart. Brush tops and sides with egg wash if desired, sprinkle with remaining oats and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Short & Sweet
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More