- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 whole graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg, lighly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 12 oz pack chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup whole almond, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 15x10x1 inch baking pan with foil, extending foil beyond the edges of the pan.
- Arrange whole graham crackers in a single layer in prepared pan.
- In a large bowl combine oats, sugars, and flour.
- Stir in melted butter, egg, and vanilla until well combined.
- Spoon over graham crackers and spread evenly to edges of pan to cover graham crackers.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until oat mixture bubbles and is lighly browned on top.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chocolate pieces.
- Return to oven 1 minute.
- Spread melted chocolate over top to cover.
- Evenly sprinkle with almonds.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Use foil to lift from the pan.
- Remove foil.
- Cut or break into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More