- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs- I used Lowfat cinnamon grahams
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 eggs- I used egg beaters
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, oats, crumbs, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, buttermilk and eggs. Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Serves 16.
NotesThis was a nice treat for breakfast. Don't like oatmeal in a bowl, try it this way instead. I got this recipe from Relish magazine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More