- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the Brown sugar, cornsyrup, vanilla, butter and peanut butter together in a bowl.
- Mix oatmeal, coconut, sunflower seeds and chocolate chips together in a small bowl.
- Add Oatmeal mixture to peanut butter mixture.
- Stir until well combined
- Pour into a lightly greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares while warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More