- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the Brown sugar, cornsyrup, vanilla, butter and peanut butter together in a bowl.
- Mix oatmeal, coconut, sunflower seeds and chocolate chips together in a small bowl.
- Add Oatmeal mixture to peanut butter mixture.
- Stir until well combined
- Pour into a lightly greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares while warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More