- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the Brown sugar, cornsyrup, vanilla, butter and peanut butter together in a bowl.
- Mix oatmeal, coconut, sunflower seeds and chocolate chips together in a small bowl.
- Add Oatmeal mixture to peanut butter mixture.
- Stir until well combined
- Pour into a lightly greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares while warm.
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More