- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs- I used Lowfat cinnamon grahams
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 eggs- I used egg beaters
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a 12-cup Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, oats, crumbs, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, buttermilk and eggs. Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack. Serves 16.
NotesThis was a nice treat for breakfast. Don't like oatmeal in a bowl, try it this way instead. I got this recipe from Relish magazine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More