- Cooking Time: 25 minutes plus cooling
- Servings: 5 dozen
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup M&M miniature baking bits
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg fudge brownie mix ( 13 x 9 inch pan size)
- In a bowl, combine the oats, baking bits, flour, sugar, walnuts, baking soda, and the butter.
- Set aside 1 cup for the topping
- Pat the remaining mixture into a greased 15 x 10 inch baking pan.
- Prepare the brownie batter according to package directions.
- Spread over the crust.
- Sprinkle with the reserved oat mixture.
- Bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars
NotesTaste Of Home - Jennifer Trenhaile
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More