- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2-1/2 cups oatmeal
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz pkg) Hershey's Cinnamon Chips
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Combine flour and baking soda; add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in oats, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be stiff).
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 -12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- About 4 dozen
- Bar Variations: Spread batter into lightly greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool; cut into bars. About 3 dozen bars