- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- Two (2) packages Archway Oatmeal Cookies
- One (1) container (1.75 qt.) Vanilla Ice Cream
- You can also dip the edges in items around the house like peanuts, chocolate chips, roasted coconut or dip in chocolate!
- Arrange half of the cookies on a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper. In a large bowl, stir the ice cream until it begins to soften. Place approximately 1/2 cup of ice cream on the center of each cookie. Top with the remaining half cookies and gently press down until ice cream is pushed out to the edges. Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for at least one hour before serving. Makes 10 ice cream cookie sandwiches.
- For a special treat, dip ice cream cookie sandwiches into 24 oz. of melted chocolate chips (heat in the microwave on high, stirring every 20 seconds until melted). Return the dipped ice cream sandwiches to the freezer for one hour before serving. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More