- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Ground Oatmeal (not instant)
- ½ cup Pure Honey
- ¾ -1 cup Jojoba or Grapeseed Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Essential Vanilla Oil
- Mix the brown sugar & oatmeal together in a large bowl.
- Now add the honey.
- Drizzle the oil over the mix. Mix well.
- When all your mix is saturated and sinks to the bottom of the bowl and you have oil on top you're done.
- Add your essential oil or fragrance oil.
- A six or eight ounce wide-mouthed jar works nicely. Spoon mixture in
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
MetroCooking DC 2013
Decadent Desserts Made FromSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More