- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Ground Oatmeal (not instant)
- ½ cup Pure Honey
- ¾ -1 cup Jojoba or Grapeseed Oil
- ¼ teaspoon Essential Vanilla Oil
- Mix the brown sugar & oatmeal together in a large bowl.
- Now add the honey.
- Drizzle the oil over the mix. Mix well.
- When all your mix is saturated and sinks to the bottom of the bowl and you have oil on top you're done.
- Add your essential oil or fragrance oil.
- A six or eight ounce wide-mouthed jar works nicely. Spoon mixture in
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More