- Cooking Time: 10-35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. margarine
- 1 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 c. AP flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt (optional)
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together margarine and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla and beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in the oats and raisins. Mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute. Makes about 4 dozen cookies. For cookie bars, bake 30-35 minutes.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More