- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 1 cup almond bits
- Sift together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together well and add egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix in flour and baking soda until well blended and gradually blend in oatmeal, chocolate chips, sweetened dried cranberries, and almond bits.
- Chill dough well to prevent mixture from "spidering" while baking.
- When dough is chilled, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10
NotesI'm not a big fan of cookies in general,especially chocolate chip one, or ones with other interupting ingredients, but I can honestly say that
I enjoyed these. Enjoy!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More