- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 1 cup almond bits
- Sift together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together well and add egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix in flour and baking soda until well blended and gradually blend in oatmeal, chocolate chips, sweetened dried cranberries, and almond bits.
- Chill dough well to prevent mixture from "spidering" while baking.
- When dough is chilled, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10
NotesI'm not a big fan of cookies in general,especially chocolate chip one, or ones with other interupting ingredients, but I can honestly say that
I enjoyed these. Enjoy!!!!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Chicken with Basil-Lemon-Garlic Oil, Parmesan, and Black Pepper
Blue Cheese Pull Apart Loaf
MINESTRONE SOUPSee More