- Cooking Time: about 12 min
- Servings: a few dozen
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1-1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in medium bowl to blend. Set aside.
- Cream butter and both sugars in large bowl until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and oats and stir until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least two hours, or overnight.
- Preheat to 350°F.
- Just before baking, place 1-inch dough balls on baking sheet at least two inches apart.
- Bake cookies until edges are light brown, about 12 minutes. Cool on sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to rack and cool completely.
Notesneed I say more.
better than raisins....and you know I'm right.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More