- Cooking Time: about 12 min
- Servings: a few dozen
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1-1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Whisk flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in medium bowl to blend. Set aside.
- Cream butter and both sugars in large bowl until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and oats and stir until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Cover dough with plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least two hours, or overnight.
- Preheat to 350°F.
- Just before baking, place 1-inch dough balls on baking sheet at least two inches apart.
- Bake cookies until edges are light brown, about 12 minutes. Cool on sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to rack and cool completely.
Notesneed I say more.
better than raisins....and you know I'm right.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Growers' Giveback Potluck
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce