- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups uncooked quick cooking oats
- cream filling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat butters and sugars at medium speed until creamy
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating well
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup and level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 dry ingredients in a bowl. Add oats, stirring well.
- Add to butter mixture, stir until well blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Cool on pan 2-3 minutes. Remove cookies from pan, cool on wire racks.
- Spread with 1 tablespoon cream filling over bottom side and top with cookie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More