- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups uncooked quick cooking oats
- cream filling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat butters and sugars at medium speed until creamy
- Add eggs and vanilla, beating well
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup and level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 dry ingredients in a bowl. Add oats, stirring well.
- Add to butter mixture, stir until well blended.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Cool on pan 2-3 minutes. Remove cookies from pan, cool on wire racks.
- Spread with 1 tablespoon cream filling over bottom side and top with cookie.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Deep-fried Sesame Balls
Bacon WafflesSee More