- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15 pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- Dissolve yeast in warm water. Add sugar, salt, rolled oats, egg, oil, and 2 1/4 cups flour. Mix to combine ingredients.
- Turn out onto floured surface and knead in remaining flour. Continue to knead until smooth and elastic.
- Place in greased bowl, cover and let rise for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until doubled in bulk.
- Punch down dough and form into 15 equal size pieces and roll each piece into a ball.
- Place shaped balls into greased pans, cover and let rise 1 hour.
- Bake at 350º for 20 to 25 minutes.
- While warm butter tops of rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More