- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 15 pcs
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- Dissolve yeast in warm water. Add sugar, salt, rolled oats, egg, oil, and 2 1/4 cups flour. Mix to combine ingredients.
- Turn out onto floured surface and knead in remaining flour. Continue to knead until smooth and elastic.
- Place in greased bowl, cover and let rise for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until doubled in bulk.
- Punch down dough and form into 15 equal size pieces and roll each piece into a ball.
- Place shaped balls into greased pans, cover and let rise 1 hour.
- Bake at 350º for 20 to 25 minutes.
- While warm butter tops of rolls.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Foodie BabySee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More