- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. 3 oz. butter, softened
- 8 oz. sugar
- 8 oz. raisins (optional)
- 8 oz. rolled oats
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 9 oz. honey
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 lb. 5 oz. bread flour
- Beat the butter and sugar. Add the raisins, rolled oats, vanilla, and honey until combined.
- Sift the baking soda with the flour and mix into the batter.
- Refrigerate if dough is very soft. Scoop or drop dough onto parchment lined pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. about 15 minutes until golden.
- Store airtight.
NotesThis is crisper oatmeal cookie than most. It's one of my family's favorites.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More