- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. 3 oz. butter, softened
- 8 oz. sugar
- 8 oz. raisins (optional)
- 8 oz. rolled oats
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 9 oz. honey
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 lb. 5 oz. bread flour
- Beat the butter and sugar. Add the raisins, rolled oats, vanilla, and honey until combined.
- Sift the baking soda with the flour and mix into the batter.
- Refrigerate if dough is very soft. Scoop or drop dough onto parchment lined pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. about 15 minutes until golden.
- Store airtight.
NotesThis is crisper oatmeal cookie than most. It's one of my family's favorites.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More