- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup of quick cook oats
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup of water
- After you've cooked the oatmeal and it's mostly cool.
- Mix in the honey
- Once it has cooled completely
- Apply the mask to your face, avoid the eyes
- Let it dry until it's tacky
- Then rinse thoroughly
- Finish with your favorite moisturizer
NotesOut of Clairol's Professional newsletter
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More