- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup of quick cook oats
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup of water
- After you've cooked the oatmeal and it's mostly cool.
- Mix in the honey
- Once it has cooled completely
- Apply the mask to your face, avoid the eyes
- Let it dry until it's tacky
- Then rinse thoroughly
- Finish with your favorite moisturizer
NotesOut of Clairol's Professional newsletter
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More