- Cooking Time: 12-15 minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryOatmeal PeaButter Cookies
Really yummy peanut free cookie!
(PeaButter is a peanut free substitute for peanut butter. Absolutely no nuts are used to make this. Great for peanut free environments!
The brand in Canada is called No-Nuts Golden PeaButter
The reasoning behind this recipe was because my son absolutely loves peabutter(he’s only 1 now and I’m still not comfortable giving nuts to him) and I wanted to make him a snack with it.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup PeaButter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl then set aside.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and Peabutter in mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs 1 at a time until blended.
- Add vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt till combined
- Lastly add oats.
- Makes around 3 dozen cookies
- Bake in preheated 350F oven
- for 12-15 minuets
- *recipe can easily be doubled