- Cooking Time: 13 to15
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (room temp)
- 1/2 tsp.vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup AP flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp.salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift all dry ingredients together (AP flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt).
- Cream your butter with brown sugar and sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla. Then add dry ingredients. Stir in quick rolled oats. Then stir in raisins and nuts.
- Scoop and bake at 350 degrees F for 13 - 15 mins.
NotesGood old-fashion stand-by. NICE! This make about 3 1/2 dozen cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More