- Cooking Time: 13 to15
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (room temp)
- 1/2 tsp.vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup AP flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp.salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift all dry ingredients together (AP flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt).
- Cream your butter with brown sugar and sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla. Then add dry ingredients. Stir in quick rolled oats. Then stir in raisins and nuts.
- Scoop and bake at 350 degrees F for 13 - 15 mins.
NotesGood old-fashion stand-by. NICE! This make about 3 1/2 dozen cookies.
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More