- Cooking Time: 13 to15
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (room temp)
- 1/2 tsp.vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup AP flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp.salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift all dry ingredients together (AP flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt).
- Cream your butter with brown sugar and sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla. Then add dry ingredients. Stir in quick rolled oats. Then stir in raisins and nuts.
- Scoop and bake at 350 degrees F for 13 - 15 mins.
NotesGood old-fashion stand-by. NICE! This make about 3 1/2 dozen cookies.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Nick's PicksSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More