- Cooking Time: 10 - 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups Old Fashion Oats
- 1 cup Raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream shortening and gradually add the sugars. Add eggs and vanilla.
- In a small bowl combine flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Form into small balls and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More