- Cooking Time: 10 - 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 cups Old Fashion Oats
- 1 cup Raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream shortening and gradually add the sugars. Add eggs and vanilla.
- In a small bowl combine flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Form into small balls and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Heart Healthy Recipes from The HUB at UW-Milwaukee
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More