- Cooking Time: 6-11 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Mix all ingredients except oats, flour and raisins in a large mixer bowl.
- Cream until well blended with electric mixer.
- Stir in oats, flour and raisins; mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake 6 to 11 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool and remove from cookie sheet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More