- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: ~ 24 cookies
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal (the kind from a tub)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 butter
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 brow sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add egg, vanilla, and milk. Mix.
- Add dry ingredients, minus the fruit. Mix.
- Add raisins and Craisins. Fold fruit into dough.
- Drop tablespoon-sized dollops of dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
NotesWell, I like oatmeal cookies. And I like raisins and Craisins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More