- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: ~ 24 cookies
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal (the kind from a tub)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 butter
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 brow sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add egg, vanilla, and milk. Mix.
- Add dry ingredients, minus the fruit. Mix.
- Add raisins and Craisins. Fold fruit into dough.
- Drop tablespoon-sized dollops of dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
NotesWell, I like oatmeal cookies. And I like raisins and Craisins.
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More