- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: ~ 24 cookies
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal (the kind from a tub)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 butter
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 brow sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add egg, vanilla, and milk. Mix.
- Add dry ingredients, minus the fruit. Mix.
- Add raisins and Craisins. Fold fruit into dough.
- Drop tablespoon-sized dollops of dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
NotesWell, I like oatmeal cookies. And I like raisins and Craisins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More