- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: ~ 24 cookies
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal (the kind from a tub)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 butter
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 brow sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup Craisins
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add egg, vanilla, and milk. Mix.
- Add dry ingredients, minus the fruit. Mix.
- Add raisins and Craisins. Fold fruit into dough.
- Drop tablespoon-sized dollops of dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
NotesWell, I like oatmeal cookies. And I like raisins and Craisins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More