- Cooking Time: 10–12
- Servings: 36 cookies
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1½ tbsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 3 cups old fashioned oatmeal
- 1½ cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Beat butter and the 2 sugars together.
- Add eggs and vanilla until incorporated.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and allspice, mix thoroughly.
- Add oats and raisins until evenly distributed.
- Drop by heaping tablespoon onto ungreased sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake approximately 10–12 minutes or until done.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Pineapple Banana Punch
Triple Chocolate Bundt CakeSee More