- Cooking Time: 8-10 minutes
- Servings: Makes about 4 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 3/4 cups (10 oz pk) Hershey’s Heath Bits ’O Brickle Almond Toffee Bits
- 1 cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes (optional) (I used about 3/4 cup)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Light grease cookie sheet. Those Silpat cookie liners worked wonderful and so does parchment paper.
- Beat butter, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; beat until blended.
- Stir in oats, brickle and coconut, if desired, with a spoon.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons about 2 inches apart onto prepared sheet.
- Bake 8 – 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute; remove to wire rack. Time varies based on your oven.
NotesI don't recall where this recipe came from but I have been making them for years and everyone loves them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More